Italian Language Lessons and Courses. Useful Links.
Learn the Italian alphabet, review basic grammar lessons, study verbs, build your vocabulary, practice with workbook exercises, and find other resources to learn Italian.
- Italian Courses: Learn Italian in Italy, in Tuscany.
- Teach Yourself Italian: online course of Italian Language with basic grammar, exercises and useful expressions.
- Lezioni OGGI e DOMANI: "italian language course for the internet mainframe". 20 lessons with the support of texts, audio, video and pictures.
- You too can learn Italian!: 3 Italian Language Basic lessons written by Lucio Chiappetti: Alphabet, numbers, and most important general basis to start talking Italian.
- Dentro l'Italiano Online:
An interactive, multimedia course in Italian, with audio clips (RealMedia), exercises, grammatical help, and a course guide in a number of European languages. The course has 3 sections - Beginners, Intermediate, and Advanced - and a substantial number of modules, some 25 or so per section, which can be selected by theme. Run by RAI (the public Italian Television) International.
- The Italian Electronic Classroom: A grand title for basic, but very useful, tutorials and exercises on "difficult" aspects of Italian language, such as idiomatic expressions, pronunciation, prepositions, and pronouns.
- Italian irregular verbs: This is a list of about 110 most common Italian irregular verbs fully conjugated.
- BBC - Languages - Italian : Italian Language Multimedia online lessons from from BBC Education Languages. Lessons supported with multimedia files like audio and video.
- Italy Magazine: Italian Language Lessons: Italian Language Lessons from "Italy Magazine" - Magazine for lovers of all things Italian.
- Italian Grammar: You will find here explanations of the basic structures of Italian grammar, as well as many exercises through which you can practice what you have learned.
- The Internet Picture Dictionary: Italian - online multilingual picture dictionary with interactive, instructional activities for Italian language learners.
- The Italian Electronic Classroom! TM is a project of Centro Studi Italiani TM, aimed at providing free on-line, useful information on difficult aspects of the Italian language to students, teachers, translators, writers
- Impariamo L'Italiano :: Let's Learn Italian: Impariamo is a free forum where you can meet people from
around the world who are learning Italian and share tips to improve your
Italian language skills.
- Italian Lessons in Italy: Learn Italian in Italy, with Istituto Linguistico Mediterraneo in Tuscany.
Italian Language Lessons