The website offers the opportunity to shop online at whistles.co.uk and discover the entire Whistles autumn/winter 12 collection and latest exclusives. Plus, enjoy Free UK shipping.
Having launched a bold new brand identity Whistles has also overhauled its collection, offering well made, high quality, fashion forward distinct pieces which are also affordable. The collection appeals to the woman who loves great design, isnít scared of a little edginess, who wants to reference trends but doesnít want to slavishly follow them.
The brand has now earned a reputation for creating the perfect trouser, must-have dresses as well as the most luxurious knitwear. Whistles is constantly launching new ranges from occasionwear to jewellery. The most talked about recent collaboration was the Roksanda Ilincic for Whistles collection, a very focused offering of highly covetable cocktail dresses designed by the queen of couture Roksanda herself.
Under its new direction, Whistles is beginning to reclaim its roots, as an independent, stylish and Łber cool boutique. Founded by Lucille Lewin in 1976, its first store in Marylebone pioneered many new labels and designers in London for the first time, launching John Galliano, Dries van Noten and Jean Paul Gaultier to name but a few.
- There are 36 stand-alone Whistles stores across the UK and Ireland, and 49 concessions within leading department stores including Selfridges, Harvey Nichols and Harrods. There is also a franchise store in the Middle East and a concession in Printemps in Paris.
- The full collection is available online at www.whistles.co.uk which ships internationally to the following destinations: United Kingdom, United States of America, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden.
- Whistles also stocks individual designer brands and labels in its stand alone stores. Current brands include:
- Clothing & Accessories: Alex Monroe, Lily and Lionel, Made, Sam Edelman, Kat Maconie, American Vintage, Erfurt, Bella Jones, Equipment and Velvet.
- Whistles is an independent, stand alone company headed up by Jane Shepherdson. Jane was formerly Brand Director at Topshop and is widely recognised as being a retail visionary having transformed Topshop from an ill fated brand to a global success story. In 2008, Jane took over Whistles, together with her management team, to begin the task of reinventing the formerly much loved brand, Whistles. Jane continues to volunteer for Oxfam as retail advisor as well as fulfilling her role as non executive director for People Tree, the fair-trade clothing label.
Report Broken Link